Wayzata Public Schools
Your school has partnered with Consumer Priority Service
to offer you coverage in case your stuff breaks.
… because accidents happen
Protect Your Child’s Device
So What's Covered?
Brian dropped his backpack On the floor… Now his screen Is shattered. No problem! You're covered.
Jessica spilled milk all over her tablet. Don't cry over spilled milk! You’re covered.
Because sometimes Emma's tablet walks away all by itself… Don’t worry, you’re covered!
Sometimes things just Stop working For no good reason. Have no fear, CPS Is here!
What is Covered?
● Manufacturer defects ($25.00 deductible)
● Defects in workmanship ($25.00 deductible)
● Accidental drops (of under 6ft) ($25.00 deductible)
● Accidental liquid spills ($25.00 deductible)
● Cracked/nonfunctional LCD screen (2 occurrences included) ($25.00 deductible)
● Hard Drive/SSD failure ($25.00 deductible)
● Operating system failure ($25.00 deductible)
● Wi-Fi connectivity failure ($25.00 deductible)
● Charging Issues ($25.00 deductible)
● Theft (* must submit police report, $50.00 deductible)
● Battery replacement (1 occurrence included) ($25.00 deductible)
● Power Adaptor Replacement (2 occurrences included) ($25.00 deductible)
● Shipping to and from the depot repair center included
What is Not Covered?
● Cosmetic damage not affecting functionality
● Sand/debris damage
● User induced damage
● Excessive damage (drops of more than 6ft, full liquid immersion)
● Full liquid immersion
How Does it Work?
File a Claim
CPS makes it easy. Go online, Call In, email us, we're here to help.
Bring it In!
Take your product in to be repaired.
We Fix It
Our qualified techs will repair your product.
Good As New!
You receive your fully functional product back, just In time For homework (boo)
9.6 / 10 average on 800+ reviews
9.4 / 10 average on 450+ reviews
4.6 / 5 average on 250+ reviews
Give Me My Coverage
Need some help?