What is Covered:
If you have added Accidental Coverage to your plan, as indicated on your Warranty Card as well as your Online Account, this Plan shall cover unintentional damages as a result of: impact, liquid damage or unintentional physical damage. Accidental Coverage is an option for new, store-purchased items and protects against drops and spills. Accidental Coverage is typically offered as an option for MP3 Players, Laptops, GPS Devices, Cameras, and other portable electronics.
What is Not Covered:
Accidental Coverage does not cover intentional damages of any kind to the Covered Product or losses due to theft. Accidental Coverage does not cover willful damage, misuse, damage due to neglect, drops over 6 feet, fire damage, full immersion in water or salt water exposure. Accidental Coverage does not cover damage caused by the use of a product in a way the manufacturer never intended. Accidental Coverage also does not cover damage incurred by natural disasters (ie: hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, fires…etc), or damage that is incurred by an animal or pet (ie: dog chewing). Coverage for this plan shall begin 30 days after the date of purchase of the covered product. Accidental Coverage must appear on the original bill of sale alongside the covered product and must be registered.
Refer to the details of the warranty for the full list, but there are some notable exclusions to your coverage.
- We do not cover items that are dead on arrival, fail within the first 30 days or have a pre-existing condition.
- We do not cover accessories & consumer replaceable parts (ie: batteries, ink cartridges, lenses, cables & other consumables).
- Software: We do not cover software issues, including software for computers, cell phones…etc.
- Fraudulently misrepresented items are not covered.
- We do not cover stolen or lost products.
To see what is covered and not covered under our accidental policy, go here for a visual representation.